1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ron Carter

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by energy1, Mar 12, 2005.

1. energy1

energy1 New Member

Ordered my red Prius with package 6 from Ron Carter in Alvin, TX on Feb 18. They told me it would be 3-6 months. Got a call wednesday, it is at the port. Will be here April 6. I also asked if I could add leather. They said it shouldn't be a problem. Oh yeh, the price is sticker, no markup. :D

Ron

2. cpwaites

cpwaites New Member

Congrats energy1. I got mine from Ron Carter last month. Smooth deal all the way.

One minor gripe I have is with the leather, which is put in by the regional distributor. None of the armrests are leather. They all three (2 doors and center) have the stock fabric, which looks a little out of place. If yours is different please do let me know!

Also, be sure to check the oil. Mine was overfilled but service was closed when I was there so I still am needing to resolve that.

3. energy1

energy1 New Member

Sold my Corvette. The first buyer the first day of the ad. He picks it up tomorrow. Now I only have to wait until April 6. Maybe it will be in earlier. I also already have financing approved. WE will see if they can get chea;er financing through Toyota.

Ron