1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Roof Rack problems/question

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by olddude, Apr 11, 2015.

1. olddude

olddude Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I've got a 2010 Prius at I'm wanting to get a roof rack for. I've searched the forums but haven't read anything specific to what I am wondering. I'm looking to get a rack to haul a kayak and none of the racks appear to hold anything anywhere near level. I can't see hauling a 60lb kayak down the interstate with the nose sticking way up in the air. Does anybody have a rack setup that holds its load somewhere close to level with the car?

2. Starbrand

Starbrand Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    These are the 3 members Ive seen with kayaks. hopefully they might be of assistance :D

3. MElizabeth

MElizabeth New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Can't tell if you have a sunroof or not, but my question is which Thule did you go with? I am considering the traverse, but want to hear some opinions. I will probably also get the Stacker attachment to at least carry two of them. Anyone? Opinions greatly appreciated 2010 w sunroof pkg