1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rosen DS-TY1070 SD Card slot for media (not GPS) inaccessible?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by 2007PriusTouring, Nov 30, 2016.

1. 2007PriusTouring

2007PriusTouring New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello fellow Prius brothers and sisters! I bought and installed a Rosen DS-TY1070 Navigation System in my 2011 Prius myself and I have absolutely everything working perfectly. The ONLY issue I have encountered is the SD Card slot on the left side of the unit appears to be inaccessible? I'm pretty tech savvy so I have already investigated the obvious possible physical obstructions in the SD Card slot but nothing. I also had absolutely no problems with inserting the SD Card for navigation on the right side / GPS slot but the same standard sized SD Card will only go in about half way on the left / media side of the unit. I have tried googling this in many different ways without much luck so I thought I would post the question here to see if anyone else had experienced this issue and any resolutions. Thank you so much! ROSEN DS-TY1070 SD Card Slot issue.jpg