1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rubber Dog Poo

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by NorwoodIV, Aug 25, 2006.

1. NorwoodIV

NorwoodIV New Member

I was thinking. (I know, you can smell the smoke.) :p

I wonder what the average Chinese worker, working in a "rubber dog poo/gag joke/novelty" manufacturing plant thinks of America.

If I'm toting a lunch box, making rubber poo for a living, I know I'd be wondering why they don't have enough of the real article lying around.

At the very least, they must really think we're either a) weird, B) decadent, c) a nation with priorities out of whack.

Then again, rubber poo is pretty funny... maybe they get an employee discount...

2. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pale Alien @ Aug 25 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]309497[/snapback]</div>
    I suspect it goes something like this:

"Thank God Americans Love Rubber Dog Poo.

I don't know why. I don't want to know why. I just hope their appetite for Rubber Dog Poo is insatiable."

3. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pale Alien @ Aug 25 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]309497[/snapback]</div>
    I don't know about the worker, but I'm wondering why we have to outsource the duty of perfectly capable American rubber dogs to China.