1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rude behavior

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Red07Priusagain, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red07Priusagain

Red07Priusagain New Member

Wow, talk about a very egotistical group. Yesterday I was a very proud owner of a new prius and posted a serious question on this site hoping for some help. After all I thought that this was a car forum. On most car forums people are free to ask questions and get serious answers about their vehicles. I mean we all have something in common. Here was the question I posted.

" gang. I'm the proud owner of a new '07 Prius. I fell in love with the car's looks the first time I saw it but unfortunately I feel the car's much too underpowered for me. This hasn't stopped me from buying one finally, though. I have a new 400 HP GM LS2 engine I'm going to swap in. My question is this- is anyone aware of any resources on the Internet or elsewhere regarding this kind of conversion? Thanks in advance for any help."

Now instead of saying welcome, because I dont share certain peoples views or opinions I was banned.

No wonder when I pull in to work the people now laugh at my car and I was actually accused of being a stuck up, tree lovin hippie. I now know where this kind of stereotype comes from. I changed my views because of the rude treatment I received here. I think I am going to take this thing back to the dealership. Go to the Hummer dealership and buy the biggest gas guzzler I can find. Screw it, all you high and mighty people save enough fuel so I guess I don't need to worry about it. Plus I don't think I ever want to be associated with a group like this again. Screw the rain forests, screw the whales, and screw you.

2. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    We ain't high an mighty. We're just jaded to the fact that trolls like to come here and *try* to rattle the cage. Your post came off as the type that a troll would post. Who the heck buys a Prius only to swap in a V8? Should've saved the cash to buy a Fiero to shoehorn in a big engine, and still have money leftover for a keg of beer.

Maybe people are laughing at you because you're an indecisive, loser that doesn't have his own opinion? Sure... return your Prius and get a Hummer, and prove us all right!

3. priusenvy

priusenvy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    A good troll 1) is creative, 2) is clever, and 3) posesses sufficient subject matter knowledge to gain credibility. You have none of these. At least next week you'll be back in school and unable to use mommy and daddy's computer unsupervised.

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Here's exactly why you were banned the first time:

1) Your first profile stated that you owned a 2007 #9. Toyota stopped making package 9 Prii after 2004. Even if someone walks into a dealer's lot and buys a car they know what package they are getting. At least this time you randomly picked an accurate package.

2) No one in their right mind would spend nearly $30,000 dollars for a brand new hybrid only to screw around with it to the extent of swapping out the 76hp engine with a 400hp one. I don't know know much about cars, but I have a pretty good hunch that won't fit.

3) What they said.

5. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    if you asked a serious question you might have gotten a serious answer.

6. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    IP banned this time since the duffus couldn't take a hint....

7. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ****post removed***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.