1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Saddam has been captured!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wolfman, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I woke up this morning to some of the best news I've heard in quite some time. Saddam Hussein has been captured!!! Hopefully, this means that our troops over there will be that much safer. :guns:

2. tag

tag Senior Member

YES!!!! GREAT NEWS, INDEED!!! :D :D :D :D

Gotta say that the guy really does look like he's been living in a dirt hole under a farmhouse (almost looks like he sort of turned Amish or something).

[Broken External Image]:http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.co...lon82812141626.iraq_saddam_capture_lon828.jpg

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    May be the shot in the rear Bush needed to save his second term...not necessarily a good thing for the rest of us.
    --evan

4. tag

tag Senior Member

I really can't see anyone beating him at the moment. There doesn't appear to be a dem who is compelling other than, perhaps, Dean and his supporters seem to be doing their level best to submarine his campaign. Further, that party's devisiveness will probably the last nail in the coffin for 04.

5. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Dean is moving the democrats even farther left and off base of reality than they already are. As a Libertarian, I don't have any favours for either party. Regardless, I'll take our current President over any of the laughable examples of ignorance that the democrats are trying to con the public into voting for now.