1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Saddam to hang in less than 2 hours.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Will this convince Iraqi's afraid of Saddam and his followers to come to the coalition side? What say you? Funny after Iraqi lawyers said yesterday that he would not hang anytime soon (30 days) then they jump the gun. This uncertainty must be killing Saddam never knowing when someone could walk in the door and strech his neck. <_<

Wildkow

2. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Dec 29 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]368427[/snapback]</div>
    We've killed plenty of Iraqis already and that hasn't convinced the rest to come to our side.

I think they should put him on the gallows with the noose around his neck and leave him there for a few hours before carrying out the sentence.

His lawyers want another appeal. I think that's fair, they can appeal while Saddam is serving his sentence. :)

Maybe he can get a Presidential pardon if he apologizes for trying to kill Bush's daddy. :)

So what will be Saddam's last words?

3. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone thats still in the BIG dish hobby have a backhaul feed for the hanging, analog or digital?

I'm searching but not finding anything.

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Dec 29 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]368427[/snapback]</div>
    your 2 hour estimate correct. It's a done deal, cnn reports

5. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigdaddy @ Dec 29 2006, 10:32 PM) [snapback]368470[/snapback]</div>
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.