1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Salsa Red, Tideland, Black, Seaside, #9, 4/4/04 Sunnyvale,CA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by twenty8moons, Apr 25, 2004.

1. twenty8moons

twenty8moons New Member

Date Ordered: 4/4/04
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Sunnyvale, CA
    Timeframe given for delivery: 3-4 months
    Color: Salsa Red, Tideland, Black, Seaside
    Option Package: #9
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: didn't ask

Placed my order ($500 refundable deposit) with Richard at Sunnyvale Toyota who has been very nice. Was told that they will honor MSRP as of the date I placed my order. I received my keychain and letter from Toyota yesterday. Now I'm just waiting, watching my Volvo suck down the gas on my 100 mile roundtrip commute!

2. twenty8moons

twenty8moons New Member

Update! We have a Prius!

On a recommendation from a post by 'petersw' weeks ago, I put my name down with Hanlee's Toyota of Richmond. Got a call yesterday that they had a Driftwood #6. I checked with Sunnyvale and I was still at #86 on their list. So I compromised on a few things. Not my first choice of color and the Nav system would have been cool, but I saved some $ and I will be at the gas station a lot less now.

For the record: We called Caesar Reyes at Hanlees Hilltop Toyota in Richmond, CA on 5/16 and put our name on their list with a $500 check which they did not cash. Got the call yesterday, 6/3 and drove the car home last night. Price was MSRP. Good experience with this dealership. Financing, paper work was straightforward and quick.

I love my car! :D Even though it's Driftwood (my last choice). The color is growing on me.

3. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Re: Update! We have a Prius!

Congratulations! And I agree about Driftwood; it was originally my last choice, but seeing RobertO's (and several other) Driftwoods up close has gotten it close to the top.

Love how the color darkens and lightens, depending on the light -- sometimes it's almost an champagne silver.