1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Salsa, Seaside or White BC, 10/21/03 via Carson

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by billsmallwood, Apr 18, 2004.

1. billsmallwood

billsmallwood New Member

Date Ordered: 10/21/2003
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Carson, CA
    Timeframe given for delivery: Didn't care
    Color: Salsa, Seaside, Super White
    Option Package: BC
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: in the 90's in Feb 2004

Love the Salsa in the pix, but it's the only color I've not yet seen in the wild. White is boring, but easily customized; daughter wants me to paint the roof yolk-yellow cause I said the white Prius looks egg-like.

2. sibtrag

sibtrag Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    When I ordered (haven't received yet) my dealer was able to show me an SUV in the same paint color as "salsa red"....Maybe Dianne has another model in that color on the lot you could see.

3. bookrats

bookrats New Member

I've seen several in the wild. I'm not a fan of red cars (it's just me), but the Salsa Red Prius has come closest to changing my mind on the subject.

Not a substitute for seeing one close up, but here's a good photo from the PriusChat album. This appears to have been taken in broad daylight; however, the Salsa Red gets a nice, rich dark color in more overcast weather (like most of the other "pearl" Prius colors.)

4. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

actually, seeing one in the wild in the salsa was what got me to my dealer to order a prius. it looks fabulous. only color i can think of that i like as well was mitsubish eclipse red metallic, another gorgeous shade of dark red