1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Samsung A900 (Sprint) Bluetooth Connection

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by dmreese1, Mar 6, 2007.

1. dmreese1

dmreese1 New Member

Greetings,

1st, this is a great forum. I have been reading the myriad of topics and solutions and it is truly a superb resource!

I seached and looked at phone info but did not see a Samsung (Sprint) A900.

Anyone have any feedback on this phone?

regards

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dmr @ Mar 6 2007, 08:26 PM) [snapback]401416[/snapback]</div>

WELL, there's actually two different a900 models.

One the the older A900. As long as the software is up to date, it's fine. Not perfect, but fine.

The newer version which is the one they've been selling for about 5 months now is the A900M. It's good, better than the model before it but still not perfect. The caller ID is sketchy and the signal strength doesn't work at all. But those are very minor points since about 1/2 the phones out there won't do these things.

Cliffs: A900M = Good

3. dmreese1

dmreese1 New Member

Thanks for the quick reply. I will check into this. I don't have the A900M, but I have the "good" software / firmware version of the A900. I am on a replacement plan, so I will do some homework on getting an update.

Regards,

dmr

4. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dmr @ Mar 9 2007, 09:36 AM) [snapback]402858[/snapback]</div>

Firmware updates are free at the store - but the phone supports Firmware Over The Air anyway.