1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

San Antonio Prius market

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by lfwintx, Jun 24, 2008.

1. lfwintx

lfwintx New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Today's San Antonio Express-News has a story about the local popularity of fuel-efficient cars, especially the Prius and Smart. The Toyota dealership where I put down a deposit a month ago says that people getting on the list today are being told they might get a car by January. (I was told up to 6 months when I placed my order.) Another Toyota dealer has a wait list of 60 people.

MySA.com: Metro | State

2. HomeandRanch

HomeandRanch New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    If your willing to drive up to College Station send me a PM. Your looking at 30 days here, my bud works at the dealership. If you will take an 08. I am going to grab an 08 because I already sold my truck. Already have the VIN.

3. rfruth

rfruth Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Why all the PM requests - post info here so we can all learn (phone # 4 buddy, web etc)

4. orracle

orracle Whaddaya mean "senior" member?

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Speaking of George--we'll miss you!

5. EJFB1029

EJFB1029 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    When it comes to the Prius, ALL San Antonio dealers suck, worst liars and con people I have ever dealt with, nothing but crooked Toyota dealers in San Antonio, and I tried them all, they could care less about their customers.