1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

San Diego: White 2017 Prius Prime Premium 94k, original owner $18,500

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by jessetoedtman, Dec 9, 2023.

1. jessetoedtman

jessetoedtman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Up for sale is my 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Premium. I purchased this vehicle new in April of 2017 and it has served me very well. Only selling as I have purchased another car and no longer need the Prius.

I drove a lot for work and this vehicle was great- being able to go in the HOV lane was a blessing and vehicle may be eligible for a new decal under the new income based decal program. I would plug in every evening, charge after midnight when rates were dirt cheap and each morning have about 27 miles of electric range.

I kept up with the maintenance per factory schedule using synthetic oil and OEM Toyota filters. Never had a single issue, car only needed routine maintenance! Windows are tinted (legal %). As with any used car there are a few areas of concern. First, the steering wheel leather is weathered. Amazon has DIY leather steering wheel cover kits that allow you to stitch new leather on for $30. If I were to keep, I would absolutely install a new steering wheel cover. Second, there are a few rattles on the dash on rough roads. Lastly, there are typical dings and dents here and there, but car is 100% presentable and I would rate car in great shape for age and mileage.

Local sale only. Sale will include vehicle, 2 keys, OEM wall charger and all associated brochures / manuals from when car was new. Clean title in my name.

2017 toyota prius prime premium electric for sale by owner - San Marcos, CA - craigslist

PriusCamper likes this.
  2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Very reasonable price considering all the used car inflation issues in recent years... This is how much 2017 Prius sold for in PNW back in 2021.