1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Satisfaction with a Dealer repair

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by biljay, May 19, 2010.

1. biljay

biljay New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I don,t get involved with most of the posted comments but I do read many. With all of the stories I,ve read about poor dealer visits I have to mention my experience with Rockland Toyota in Rockland County, NY. These people are professionals when it comes to treating customers! I took my car in for an oil change ( that I normally do myself) and while the car was in I mentioned the storage water pump was making noise.( Thanks to info I found on Prius Chat) No questions asked.
    They said they would replace it. Also the center arm rest cover was starting to peel off the cover. Again , no questions asked. They replaced and repaired everything at no cost to me. They also trimmed the pedal to prevent floor mat intervention. WOW! My car was done by 3PM. They were polite and never said anything that my 3 year, 36000 miles warranty was just about up . Also free coffee. news papers , computer access and a deli while you wait! A great and maybe not so common service department but probably the best in this area!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    sounds like a great place to spend the day!

3. andyprius

andyprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Good dealers do exist, glad to hear of your experience.