1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Satnav Display Loosing Connection

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Meeperd, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Meeperd

Meeperd New Member

Hi all

Fot the past year or so my Prius ('04 T-Spirit) has performed quite well on the London roads and also saved me the £8 per day payable for the city centre congestion charge. On the open roads its unfortunately another story as I usually rely on the Satnav system as I don't have much sense of direction.

The problem :

Since day one when I bought it second hand the Satnav display randomly lost its connection to the extent that none of the buttons on the system would work. I would then drive for say 10 miles or so till the system comes online again - only to again in half an hour's time display "blue tooth connection failed".

Last weekend I really got lost and converted a 1.5 hour trip to a 4 hour trip - told you I'm a magician!

Having googled my "prius - blue tooth connection failed" I mainly get hits that relate to mobile phone connectivity and it does not seem to be similar to my problem.

Subsequently I decided to join this forum and would like to hear if anyone else ever had a similar problem and possible actions that I could take in order to rectify the matter.

Thanks