1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

saturation bombing us here on the west coast

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Frank Hudon, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

with Ford hybrid ads. In Canada there are two market areas for the release of the Escape. Vancouver and Toronto, Ontario. In the last week and a half I've seen a Escape ad at least every four hours on TV. And I've seen a Toyota add that shows a Prius along with the entire lineup. And today in the local news paper there is an ad for a 2k2 Classic and in the local free paper the downtown Toyota dealer is advertising a lease cancel and they have 2k4's for immediate sale. Drove by my local dealer and he has a 2k4 in the new car lot. So they are starting to show up.

2. DaveG

DaveG Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I was on a roadtrip this week, and saw two 04's on a dealer's lot in the interior of BC.

I have no idea how difficult it would be to import one to the US, but there are some available right this second if people are desperate enough :)

Dave

3. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    And Canadians drive on the same side of the road as we do, so why not go to Canada to get one? Canada is a more civlized place than the US anyway.

4. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Then instead of importing a Prius to the U.S., we should move to Canada and drive there :) I hear they have a very open immigration policy.