1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Saving threads

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Starfall, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Starfall

Starfall New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm way too new to posting to this forum to know one way or another if there is a way to "save threads" (i.e. save discussions I'm interested in *before* I actually purchase my Prius) or not.

There are certainly fascinating threads/topics which I'd like to "save" in a way so that when my Prius finally arrived I could re-access the information I'm most interested in.

2. wstander

wstander New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starfall @ Jul 27 2006, 09:20 AM) [snapback]293217[/snapback]</div>

I don't think that they ever really go away (barring a server crash and rebuild)

Using WINDOWS computer, you can simply highlight and copy a series of postings to a wordprocessor file:

CONTROL+A will select and highlight all, then CONTROL+C will copy it to a clipboard

then open a blank page in your processor, and

CONTROL+V will paste whatever you copied into your processor

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    It's really easy. Just click the "Options" tab in the upper right. It will give you a list, the first one being "Track this topic." You'll be given a list of ways of being notified (including doing No Email Notification). Then you go to "My Controls" to see the list of the ones you've subscribed to (on the left side, under "Subscriptions" and "View Topic").

4. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just bookmark the threads i'm interested in.

5. Starfall

Starfall New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaf709 @ Jul 27 2006, 11:40 AM) [snapback]293236[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks so much, aaf709! That was exactly what I was looking for.

I did know my other options were copying & pasting or creating a ton of bookmarks but I was searching for the type of simplicity that your answer affords me.