1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SC-40a and loaner...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by HTMLSpinnr, Mar 2, 2004.

1. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Took my car in to get SC-40a done (second time, first time they didn't have a working cable), as well as the dash rattle addressed (again).

Tustin Toyota isn't a TRAC dealer, so they sublet it to the local Enterprise. They're busy as all you-know-what, and were out of basic cars (i..e. Ford Focus, Chevy Cavilier, Dodge Neon, etc.). Best they could do was upgrade me to a Dodge Truck w/ a HEMI. While it's not a bad car, the thought of getting 13/17mpg irks me... thought it was kinda funny and ironic. Drop of a hybrid, and get a guzzler for a loaner.

I'll post more details on the update when I find them. I'll also pay particular attention to the Guess (Gas) Gauge Behavior to see if that changed too.

-Rick

2. David

David Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Guess I was luckier than you at Enterprise when my Prius was at the dealer for three weeks. I got a Mitsubishi Eclipse convertable and good weather. It was a fun car that got about 20 mpg with the top down. I was still very delighted to get the Prius back though.

3. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Oy - the first "tech" says the firmware won't "take", so they're keeping it overnight. Any Prius Techs on the board? Is it rocket science, or simple stuff?

They're going to have a different guy try it tomorrow.

I also get to do a ridealong for the dash rattle.

-Rick