1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ScanGaugeII question

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by markus1956, Feb 13, 2009.

1. markus1956

markus1956 New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    I have a 2001 Prius. I recently programmed my ScanGaugeII to display State of Charge and Hybrid Battery Voltage. I entered all the codes that were listed on the ScanGauge website. Those two modes are now listed among my list and I can select them. But they do not display any data. Does anyone know if I need to do anything else to get the data to display, or does the 2001 model not support these two modes? Thanks.

2. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    While we are on the subject,
    I have a 2004 and a brand new Scan Gauge II and I can get traction battery voltage which I don't really want to see, I can't get traction battery amperage to display and I wonder what I have done wrong. I entered the codes per the web page and still no amps displayed. Like Markus1956 I can scroll to the listing but there are no numbers.

I'd love some tips.

3. Oddest_raindrop

Oddest_raindrop New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    best thing to do would be to double check that everything is entered in correctly. it only takes one digit to be off and and you could get nothing at all. Also out the the battery soc and voltage and current only one can be displayed out of the 4 gauges at one time the first one will show and the others will be blank

4. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks, I checked and rechecked, maybe the site had the wrong numbers, maybe I'm dislexic.
    I have displayed on there now
    ICE RPM
    Intake air temp
    ICE coolant temp
    Traction battery volts

I was trying to get the traction battery current at the same display location as the traction battery volts is displayed now so I was not trying to display both at once.

I'll try again tomorrow.

5. markus1956

markus1956 New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    I have also double checked the digits--still no luck. I assume that the 0's are zeros and not the letter O. Any other ideas?