1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Schwarzenegger Drives A Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by naterprius, Apr 17, 2005.

1. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I was watching Friday night's episode of Conan O'Brien. On the show live via satellite was non other than Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Conan's video system isn't that great because sometimes it appears that only the lips were moving on the Governor's face. ;-)

So Conan asked him, "What are you doing about high gas prices in California?"
    Arnie replied, "We all need to use less gas. I myself just bought a Hybrid Toyota Prius."
    Conan was stunned, and said, "Wow, you now drive a Prius instead of your Hummer?"
    Arnie corrected him, stating, "No, I use the Prius to get around INSIDE my Hummer. I can get from the front of the Hummer to the back on only half a gallon of gas, Conan."

I laughed so hard my face hurt.

Nate

2. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Sounds like Conan should hire some of the Governator's writers... :roll:

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    very funny...

and easily believeable that arnold would say that. i still remember him debuting his hydrogen hummer at the airport. but since it only had a range of 50 miles, he had to drive his gas hummer home!!