1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SD Auto Show--Eco Center

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by sdtundra, Dec 28, 2008.

1. sdtundra

sdtundra Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Well, its that time of year for the SD Auto Show. This year, like last but more pronounced, they will have the ECO CENTER. Might I also add that the Eco Center will be larger than the Ford and Chrysler spaces:rockon: and about the same as the GM

Here is a link to all the participants as of today

Eco Center participants

On that list, I have seen the 1965 Shelby electric coupe replica, with lithium-ion batteries in person at the Street Smart Expo and at In-n-Out.

Notable entries are...
    - Mitsubishi: iMiEV, four-passenger, four-door lithium-ion electric car with a range of 80 to 100 miles and quick-charge ability
    - Chrysler LLC: EcoVoyager, Dodge Zeo and Jeep Renegade electric and extended-range electric concept vehicles
    - Hyundai: HED-5 concept vehicle, Gasoline-Direct-Injection engine display, chassis of the next generation Sonata to display the Blue Drive hybrid technology. Kia: Borrego SUV fuel cell
    - Two Toyota Prius plug-in conversions (PHEV)
    - 1933 Rolls-Royce woodie electric conversion, a shooting brake wagon
    - Porsche electric conversion
    - Green Tee, most likely the first 1927 Model T-bucket electric roadster

2. drees

drees Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Cool, I'm going to try to make it to the show next weekend with the family.