1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seanie P and his Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by SeaniesPrius, May 22, 2008.

1. SeaniesPrius

SeaniesPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Hi Guys

Sean from New Zealand here, came to this website after doing a great amount of research into the Prius, which one to take, what to look out for and what to expect. This website has proven to be very helpful, and I am very greatful to you all.

After all that, I take possession of my 2002 Gen II prius in 6 weeks when it arrives from Japan. I am very stoked to be getting this, and look forward to be sharing my stories with all of you when I finally get to drive in it.

The other day, I was humming and harring about whether to get one or not, but after reading 416 reviews, and getting to see one at a car dealer, I was sold. The very first vehicle I have seen and fell in love with before I even get to drive it.

I assume I will manage to find it on the forum somewhere, but, if someone is quickly able to tell me if it is possible to get a GPS disk for my country, or where I should start looking, I would really appreciate it.

For now, Thanks for taking the time to read this.

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, SeaniesPrius!
    Be sure and check the International Owners forum here for fellow Kiwis. I think you may be out of luck for a Nav disk since the car has to be imported from Japan. Your best bet is to get a portable GPS unit that covers your area.