1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seaside Pearl - #5 - 03/17/2006 - Lincolnwood, IL

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by kickingtv, Apr 7, 2006.

1. kickingtv

kickingtv New Member

Date Ordered: 03/17/2006 (St. Patrick's Day!)
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Grossinger Toyota North - Lincolnwood, IL
    Timeframe given for delivery: 4 - 6 Weeks
    Color: Seaside Pearl
    Option Package: #5 (HI)
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: ???

Ordered on 03/17/2006. He called me a week or two ago and told me that it would be in port on 04/10/2006 (and at dealer by 04/20/2006). Got the call three days ago that someone ordered the same exact car and backed out so I picked it up last night ~ 2 weeks early!! :)

I worked with TJ Prayner at Grossinger Toyota North and he was the most pleasant sales person I've ever worked with. He knows the car inside and out and I never felt like I was being misled, etc. I paid under sticker and got a decent trade for my old car. Would definitely recommend working with TJ if you live in the Chicago area...

Special thanks to PsyPrius (on these boards) for initally putting me in contact with TJ. If you go, tell him that Mike sent ya...

2. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

w00t! Congratulations! You're a little luckier than some others.

Is your screen name Native American? :)

3. kickingtv

kickingtv New Member

No, I'm a big fan of the band, Wilco...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ghostofjk @ Apr 7 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]236587[/snapback]</div>

4. PsyPrius

PsyPrius Member

Hey Mike!

How's the new Prius working for 'ya? Isn't it great?!!

-S