1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

seat covers

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by JJ67, Apr 12, 2012.

1. JJ67

JJ67 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Anyone have any advice or experience with seat covers for the v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon)? Have seen the ones offered by Juicybird and was wondering about the fit, material. etc.
    Thanks, JJ

2. swg

swg 12 Prius / 13 Volt

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    We have the GT Covers and love them. High quality and include a center arm rest cover.

3. mattheikkila

mattheikkila New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I just ordered the black waterproof endura GT Covers. Expensive ($390 with tax, shipping, etc) but cheaper than the wet okole ones and less work (telling them exactly what the layout of your car is, as they seem to have done the ground work at GT Covers). Can't wait, though I'm gonna have to.

4. TinaD

TinaD New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Can anyone post a picture of the seat covers? I'm debating either have the cloth seats switched to faux leather or just buying seat covers. I also need to recover the center arm rest as after only a few weeks it already looks worn out. Thanks!