1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seats memory

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Audio, Electronics and Infotainment' started by TDog, Feb 12, 2024.

1. TDog

TDog Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    For the life of me I can't figure out the seats memory feature.

I move the seat to the desired location, press on set and L1 until I hear the beep.
    Then when I unfastened the seatbelt, it moves the seat all the way back but not all the ways down (can it go down?). I fasten, and then it sets the seat's postion the way I want. However, I turn the car off, leave it for a few moments, then unlock, put the seatbelt on, turn on the car - and nothing. Have to record it again. What am I doing wrong? I also read in the manual that I can set it with the remote key but I don't understand the instructions, the manual is very confusing.

2. Hammersmith

Hammersmith Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    More than likely, you need to do a seat reset. You can do a search online for a video if the following is confusing:

You need to run every power seat control to both limits. All the way forward, all the way back. All the way up, all the way down. Seat back forward, seat back back. Seat base tilt both ways. Every control both ways, all the way(including anything I missed).

Then try to save your position to memory. It should work then.

3. aforkosh

aforkosh Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    Here's a YouTube video showing the seat memory rest procedure:

4. TDog

TDog Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    Spot on, guys!
    Worked like a charm. Was going crazy yesterday!