1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seattle Area Meet - Sometime btwn 3/17 & 3/21

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Danny, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    For those that don't know already, I'll be in Seattle between 3/17 and 3/21 (Wed-Sunday) and will probably have some free time if anyone would like to get together for a meal sometime while I'm in town.

I'll be there for the NCAA Tournament, so there are games all day pretty much on Thursday & Saturday, but Wed & Friday I'll be pretty open.

Post if you're interested.

Danny

2. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Danny,
    Sounds good, keep us informed. Either date is good with me. Wonder who you are rooting for?

3. RobertO

RobertO New Member

Hey, Danny:

Wednesday would work really well for me. We should pick you a place where all us SeaPrions can park for free.

Leave that one up to us.

Whatcha wanna eat? Seafood? Asian? Latino? Pan-Pacific? Blue Plate? Burgers? You name it.

Bob

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'm up for just about anything - Seafood sounds good since you guys will know the best places to get it. Sometimes seafood places can be hit or miss, but locals usually know which ones are the hits :)

I'm kinda hoping that South Carolina will keep sucking and end up with a bad seed and in Seattle somehow - but that's dreaming. I'm not pulling for anyone in particular at the Seattle regional, just going for the vacation and good times.

5. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Danny: I checked my calendar and realized that I have a prior obligation on Wednesday. Sounds like the majority is voting for Wednesday, so I may miss out. Any chance I could meet you for lunch while you're here?
    I'll email some phone numbers off line.
    Hope I get a chance to meet you. I'm not a sports fan, so I have no idea who's playing whom or when game times are, so maybe lunch isn't an option if there are games happening all day.
    Bob

6. DaveG

DaveG Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I'll be in Seattle on Wed and Thurs, so I could probably swing by if I'm not doing anything with the family.

I'll keep an eye on the board.

Dave.

7. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    RobertO and others, have you decided on a place to meet up at yet? Just give me a time and place and I can be there. I think Wednesday night would be best.

Bob Allen - I should be free for lunch on Friday if you would like to get together for a bit. Not 100% sure what my schedule will be that day, but I would love the opportunity to meet up with as many PriusChatters as possible while I'm in town. If you have any ideas for lunch let me know - I have your cell # and I will PM you mine as well.

Danny