1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

See the All-New 2010 Prius at Carson Toyota

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Tideland Prius, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Carson, CA, June 12, 2009 --(PR.com)-- Carson Toyota is inviting all Southern California residents to stop by and check out the 2010 Toyota Prius.

“Considered the benchmark for hybrid cars for more than 10 years, the 2010 Prius offers even better mileage, enhanced performance and more refined design features than ever before,†said Carson Toyota General Manager Marty Brylski. “It's environmental, innovative and practical and perfect for buyers who are looking for outstanding fuel economy, worry-free driving and uncompromised driving.â€

See the All-New 2010 Prius at Carson Toyota: Third Generation Toyota Raises the Bar for Hybrid Vehicles–Again - PR.com

2. 1SMUGLEX

1SMUGLEX I love the smug!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I buy most of my Lexus parts from Carson Toyota from their L-tuned parts website. Steve Ganz is the man there as well as his parts team, such a great guy.

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/index.php
    Carson has been very supportive of the Toyota/Lexus enthusiast communities.