1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seeking Dark Charcoal Floormats

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by addlepated, Nov 9, 2005.

1. addlepated

addlepated New Member

Does anyone know the OEM part number or where to buy the dark charcoal floormats? I don't want the grey ones. I'd like to replace my ivory floormats, and the charcoal will match the dash. All I can find are ivory and grey.

2. Tigerops

Tigerops New Member

I don't know about Dark Charchol, but the ones I bought off ebay are OEM all season and are either black or dark charchol. I think that is what you should look into. I just got them yesterday and fit PERFECTLY to my floor contour. On ebay just search "prius floor mats". There was about 20 different people to choose from if I remember correctly. I bought mine for...65 I believe. A lot less than the dealers sell them for I'm sure. They also have the Prius logo on the front two, and have the holes for the driver's one.

3. 925PriusGuy

925PriusGuy Winter Gray & Blizzard Pearl Pri

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I second checking out Ebay for a set of Prius floor mats. I picked up a set on Ebay from Deland Toyota (sp?) for $39.99 + shipping. Awesome price and they are the same factory gray one's that our Prius came with. I bought them as spares for our 05'. Good thing I bought them as we are at six months of use and the drivers mat is already showing signs of significant wear.

Good luck with your Prius :)

4. Tigerops

Tigerops New Member

Oh I'm sorry, I was talking about the heavy duty all weather floor mats. Mine cost 65. 65 for carpeted mats seems a little steep so sorry for the miscommunication.