1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Selling Used GPS DVD Make Any Sense?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Susan4ET, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Susan4ET

Susan4ET Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I've now, against better judgment/need perhaps, upgraded the Gen06 GPS from 09.1 to 11.1. The question is if the 09.1 version has any remaining used retail value to anyone? I'll have to wait till I'm back from the trip but I would put it on ebay... Actually, I should go look there for signs of whether this used DVD would make any sense.

Thanks...

2. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Sometime in the process, you probably agreed to not do that. Not that I care whether you do it or not.

3. Susan4ET

Susan4ET Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    My guess is there is no such agreement but the trick will likely be that the DVD will not run in equipment prior to the 2010 Navigation Package and everyone will have bought into this 2009 version already. It might be more interesting to update again in the years ahead and try to sell a used 2014 update? Don't know. I posted it for sale in the private sale section here.