1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Senate Approves Allowing Canadian Drugs

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by eyeguy13, Jul 11, 2006.

1. eyeguy13

eyeguy13 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I haven't posted in awhile, hanging low, taking a break but this one was too good to pass up.

This is from MSNBC.com...

"We should demand that (Customs and Border Protection) focus on the true priority that we face on the war on terror," said Sen. David Vitter, R-La., of efforts to secure U.S. borders. "Stripping small amounts of prescription drugs from the hands of seniors .... that should not be a priority."
    (agree-makes sense-SMART)

Sen. Judd Gregg, R-N.H., said the proposal was an attempt to push the FDA into reversing itself while "creating a massive hole on our capacity to secure our borders and protect ourselves."

"If I were a creative terrorist, I would say to myself, 'Hey, listen, all I've got to do is produce a can here that says 'Lipitor' on it, make it look like the original Lipitor bottle, which isn't too hard to do, fill it with anthrax," Gregg said.
    (do not agree-doesn't make sense-DUMB, like a 'creative terrorist' can't hide anthrax in an envelope or an empty Coke can, come on now)