1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Server Time

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Danny, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Ok, I'm still trying to figure out why the server didn't adjust to Daylight Saving Time so I wanted to let you guys know to just go into your profile and adjust it to the next TimeZone down in the dropdown box. Then your time will be like your local time.

I'll let you know as soon as I figure out why the server didn't adjust the time.

2. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Actually, I assumed this is similar to the "changing your Prius clock for Daylight Savings Time" thread: you have to set it manually.

I.e., You may be in a particular time zone, but DST may not be recognized in all areas of that time zone.

Or am I missing something?

(At any rate, it was simple to fix when I noticed -- just changed the time zone in the profile.)

3. cybele

cybele New Member

All the other phpBBs I belong to also require the users to reset their time zone when there is a time shift.

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Ok, then I won't worry about it too much - just everyone be sure to go into your profile and bump your timezone down a #.

Thanks Cybele.