1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Service Bulletins (TSBs) for Oz Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by SmogSlide, Aug 10, 2010.

1. SmogSlide

SmogSlide Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello,

I am about to take my Prius for her 2nd service (20k interval), and since I have been keeping an eye on all TSBs being issued as per this website, especially the squeaking brake while reversing and the blurry A/C screen, I asked my local dealer to perform all TSBs issued against the Prius.

However, to my surprise, my dealer said they knew nothing about these TSBs I mentioned (besides the brake software update, which was recalled).

I emailed Toyota Australia and listed all 4 TSBs with their # (except for the brake software issue), but they are yet to respond.

The question is, are all these TSBs being discussed here valid for all Prius, or are they just for US ones?

Anyone down under have similar experience?

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Our understanding is Pruis production from January included the brake update. As for the others, I don't know. Perhaps you could ask for the version of brake software and compare it to what we've had posted here?

Bob Wilson

3. duanerw

duanerw senior member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Last week i took mine in for the replacement for the blurry ac screen as they had ordered it a week before.i dont see any difference in before and after.

4. SmogSlide

SmogSlide Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for your information. In regards to the A/C screen, I guess I could live with it being hard to read but the squeaking sounds while the car is being driven/reverse after a cold start is really annoying. You would have thought this TSB should apply to all Prius since it has been doing on mine (built Aug-2009) on day one.

Still awaiting Toyota Australia's response...