1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

service in Bellingham and/or Spokane, WA

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Matt in AK, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Matt in AK

Matt in AK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Can anyone recommend a good 2009 Prius service shop in or near Bellingham and/or Spokane, WA ? We are thinking of bringing a naughty Prius down on the Alaska Marine Hwy. and it docks in Bellingham. Also, we have family about to move to Spokane and will be looking for a good service shop. We are hoping there is someone in each place that is experienced in the special skill of Prius diagnostics.
    Thanks to all.

2. davecook89t

davecook89t Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    If you don't mind driving across the border after you dock in Bellingham, you could try Tim's Auto Tech, 5791 Beresford St, Burnaby, BC. They checked my 2007 over before I bought it, and gave me a pretty accurate report. (Full disclosure, Tim is a personal friend of mine.)

3. drysider

drysider Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have purchased two Prius' from Larry Miller in Spokane and used them for all the service on both cars. No complaints. Probably not the cheapest.

4. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three