1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

setf.com

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by galaxee, May 8, 2005.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Anyone tried using setf.com to manage their car payments? For some reason, although I have all my browser settings set up correctly, I cannot use about half of the important features.

All I want to do is change the mailing address so my mom back home doesn't have to forward mail to me every time a statement comes out.

The online payment option won't load either, but I don't owe anything until mid September. Guess I'll just be sending out a check instead of paying online then. Hm.

Anyone get this stuff to work?

2. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

I don't have them as my financier, but I usually use BillPay through my credit union to may my loans and other bills.

3. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    ELoan's terms required automatic checking account withdrawal to get the specified interest rate, or else an extra 1/2 percent to pay otherwise.

Odds are, most places with online payment could set up a similar payment scheme...

4. ltu1542hvy

ltu1542hvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    If you can't get the functions that you need with your current browser, you could try downloading and installing a second browser. If, for example, you are using Internet Exploder, you could try using Mozilla or Firefox.

For example, I can't get the page to manage my account with my mortgage company to work properly to save my life in Internet Explorer, but it works like a charm in Mozilla. I have also had the exact opposite experience before with other websites in the past, which just did not work in Netscape or Mozilla and worked just fine in IE. Give it a try!

- Bill