1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

sharing the joy

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jimrebekah, Dec 14, 2004.

1. jimrebekah

jimrebekah New Member

Great joy near Philadelphia! After a year of drooling over the 2004/5s, my husband was in a fortunate car accident (he's fine, the car is totaled) which justified our purchase of a used blue 2002 Prius! I commute via train, but my husband is having a wonderful time driving the "new" car. It's great to officially be part of the Prius community at last.

2. finman

finman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Nissan LEAF
    Welcome aboard (no train pun intended!) I hope you find all of the info here helpful. If it weren't for the classics, the rest of us in a '04-'05 would have a life elsewhere on the 'net. Keep us posted on your mileage and fun-factor. I wave at the classics here in my town. There seem to be an equal number of new and classic Prius running around. Love my Prius!

3. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :D Welcome to Prius-ville.!!

I, too, bought my Prius "slightly used" (4,500 miles) thus avoiding the waiting list and dealer premiums. "Elizabeth" (I named my Prius after Lili Tomlin's telephone operator character who gave unique responses as my Prius voice command system sometimes does) had been owned by a Toyota employee and was literally like new.

Also interesting: I bid Elizabeth in on eBay. A satisfactory transaction in every way.

4. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    jimrebekah.....as a rookie poster, think you should receive 10 points... and WELCOME to the owners side of priuschat...

Charles... glad you found "Elizabeth" and had a happy expeirence on eBay as well... I haven't had the nerve to bid more than $50.00.. and that was for something that I didn't need for transportation... WOOSE, I am!!!

Bob Andersen

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced