1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sheepskin seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ammiels, Jan 23, 2005.

1. ammiels

ammiels New Member

I just got a pair of sheepskin front seat covers from Cloud Nine seat cover company <www.sheepskin.com>. They just started making a $60 ea. model for the G2 Prius. They assured me they would not interfere with the side air bags.
    I wondered whether I would lose the seat-back pockets. It turns out they are backless, they have a pocket on the top with Velcro to allow the headrests to go through and "C" shaped sides that clear the bags, the seat part is as usual with elastic straps. I like them and chose their "mushroom" color as the best for my Ivory interior.

2. bobme

bobme New Member

Thanks! You just answered a question that I never got around to asking! How do they feel? Do they seem to be of a high quality?

3. Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor New Member

The discussion about what to get to keep the back seats looking good while dogs, etc. were on them showed that no one knew of any decent solution.

Well, here it is, these guys will custom make a back seat sheepskin cover.

If I get some dollars ahead, a custom set for all seats would be nifty, and keep the seat underneath pristine. The custom price is reasonable considering what other custom work costs.

Custom leather seats cost two grand, that was on another thread. Frankly I like cloth better.

It would seem to me that the ivory would be a better choice for that bone/tan interior color that the Salsa Red has.

4. ammiels

ammiels New Member

Only had them for 3 days, more later.