1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

She's gone green, folks.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by missvegkel, Jul 25, 2010.

1. missvegkel

missvegkel Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yaaay I just bought a 2008 Prius! It's that "Driftwood Pearl" color, kind of tan-ish. Funny thing is, my mom has a 2006 Prius in the exact same color. My baby is fully loaded with leather seats, that smart key system, navigation, the works! Love it, love it, love it. Only thing is... When I turn, there seems to be a little bit of a rattling underneath the body. It's pretty faint and you can't hear it with the windows up. Anybody know if this is anything I should be concerned about? The car is in great shape, only 37k on it. Hopefully it's not an issue.

So glad to finally be a part of the eco-friendly family! I say we start some kind of international greeting when we drive by each other. Something that says, "Hey, thanks for loving the earth just as much as I do." :D

<3

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and :welcome:. i have an 08 as well. great year! how many miles? might be a cv joint?

3. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Welcome. You've got a 2008 Package 6. Register your car at http://www.toyotaownersonline.com/index.html to see dealer service history. Something's wrong. It's either a warranty issue or abuse.