1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Shooping For Prius Four in Bay Area

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by ssf1186, Apr 6, 2012.

1. ssf1186

ssf1186 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Shopping For Prius Four in Bay Area

I am shopping for 2012 Prius Four with Deluxe Solar Roof Package with Blizzard Pearl exterior and either Dark Gray or Bisque interior. Since I live in Bay Area, I am looking for the dealer in either Bay Area or not too far from SF. I search the inventory from most of the dealer website in Bay Area. Most of the Prius Four with Deluxe Solar Roof package also come with 5-piece carpet floor mats and cargo mat. The one I am looking for MSRP is $33260. I wonder what should I expect to pay in the Bay Area? And which interior color is best for Blizzard Pearl? Any recommendation dealer? Thank You in advance

2. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Contact the internet sales and offer them $30k. They probably won't bite, but they'll give you a counter offer. Once you contact a couple of dealerships, you will start to get an idea of what price range you're up against. You can always pull one of those "This other dealer quoted me this." Once you get some final quotes, post em here, and those who had experience buying that very same car can chime in.

Get the interior color that you think looks best. For me, the darker the better.