1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Shopping, driving and cell phones

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Salsawonder, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I am in Albertson's (groceries) this AM and some dude is trying to speed shop and is on the cell phone talking to someone. Then he says "I have to concentrate, I'll call you back when I get on the road"........
    So do you need more brain cells for shopping than driving?

Read on:

I kept running over/into this woman in Trader Joe's who was equally preoccupied with her cell phone conversation to the point to where she had apparently irritated about 50% of the individuals in the store. According to one clerk who was complaining to another clerk she had been there over a half hour and had maybe 6 items in her basket. She just kept stopping and talking without a clue that there were others around who sort of wanted to shop and get out.

2. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Salsawonder @ Sep 17 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]320890[/snapback]</div>
    gee- could this be a "valley girl" ?????
    (sorry- back east can't help but joke ......!)
    We have them here too! they can't even walk in a straight line while talking on the phone! what's really freaky is the folks with earsets so you think they are talking to invisible friends~!