1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Shopping for a Pri

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by crazyjeys, Apr 9, 2012.

1. crazyjeys

crazyjeys Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    it's my first post here in priuschat and excited as i am ready to pull on the plug on a new pri. i'm trying to shop for one this week and hear that Diana gives a good deal on one but i cannot seem to find any contact info for her. while we're on that, do you guys know any more good deals on the pri here in socal? i'm in the san bernardino area but i don't mind driving and picking one up if I get a good deal on one. and hope to be a full fledged member of priuschat soon!

2. dmvp

dmvp Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    1333 E 223rd Street, Carson, CA 90745
    in Sunny Southern CA
    949 689 0717 cel
    310 522 2317 desk line
    707 202 3618 eFax
    [email protected]

3. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    :welcome: I used to live in Highland.
    Well the good thing about living in Socal is the ridiculous number of dealers that you have access to. Dianne is a member here, so I suggest you pm her and set up an appointment. I've heard good things about Longo Toyota in El Monte (Largest volume selling in the nation), Manhattan Beach Toyota (amazing deals recently from members here), and even Miller Toyota in Anaheim had a special on a 2012 silver Prius II for $22,900 advertised.

There's too many options for you to choose. Just start by doing a lot of emailing to internet/fleet sales at various dealerships so you can get a ball park price range. When you get an offered price, post em here so that the PC community can chime in on whether its a fair deal or not. Look out for specials too.

Good luck!

4. crazyjeys

crazyjeys Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    thanks for the inputs!

5. crazyjeys

crazyjeys Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    i have one dealer quote me for 26,188.00 for a Prius 3 with Solar roof. you think it's reasonable?

6. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Did you try Dianne? She has a special for a 2012 III w/ sunroof for $25,777. I know it's not much less than what you were offered, but this price is advertised in this forum and is no haggle. Besides, a lot of members revere her for her quality service.
    http://priuschat.com/forums/dealers-pricing/106385-diannes-april-2012-deals-prius-hatchbacks.html

Not trying to sell you on her, but check out other places. BTW, that price isn't bad. But it's definitely not the best you can do IMO.

7. lindyq

lindyq Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Do the prices which are being bandied about include the dealer prep & destination? I'm in Mass. and through a link provided by my insurance company, I got a price of $25,548 for the Prius 3, with mats, no sunroof, but including all but taxes/license fees, etc. Is this a decent price? How much wiggle room do the dealers actually have?