1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Short trip

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Speedracer, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Speedracer

Speedracer New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So it one month reationship with my prii... I took to car wash in the moring and also one month inspection appointment at stealership. Everything is a okay no problem service adviser told me you need to have oil change soon like 2000km. Advisor recomended to change oil every 5000km(3000mile).
    After that decided to short trip to City of Toyota... which 40km from my home. First I stop by Toyota HQ welcome center and took museum short tour. Then I drove by Tsutsumi assembly plant. Some guys/girls know Tsutsumi assembly plant is the home Prius!
    Also Toyota offer factory tour but must book 3month a head. But they cant tell you which factory will tour. But they told me if request it may chose the factory which you want tour.
    I took some pics to enjoy

2. Speedracer

Speedracer New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

thanks for the pix's Speedracer and from the factory no less, keep them coming from the home land.

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Thank you!!! :D :multi: Great pictures. I would love the see the factory. I worked summers in a Ford assembly plant in the late 60's, in fact blew off work for a few days to go to a little rock fest in up state New York with some college buddies who lived near there and thought it would be a kick. It was. I would bet that the factory has changed a great deal since then. The frames in our plant were hand welded. I guess that dates me. My grandfather made and installed wooden parts on the Model T for old Henry and worked there before he developed the assembly line. Maybe I could see one when they start building them in the US. Keep up the great work with the pictures!