1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Side body moulding

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by santoro1, Jul 15, 2006.

1. santoro1

santoro1 New Member

Where is the best place to purchase the side body moulding? I'm getting my car (magnetic gray/gray package 4) in ten days and I want to have them here to install BEFORE it gets all dinged. Thanks. I see that in the past there has been a group purchasing this, but I really want to get these soon, so I will probably have to buy them myself. Has anyone used the JDM chrome door protectors. I saw them on the sigma site. They looked cool in the picture but there is no description of how they are installed or a larger picture to see the whole car. The chrome may really add to the look of the magnetic gray. Any thoughts? Thanks

2. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I got mine from www.metrotpn.com, which is where I believe the PriusChat accessory store gets them. They paint them with Toyota paint to match the car, so if they don't have any in stock at the moment, they custom-paint it for you, causing a 2-3 day delay in shipping them. My SuperWhite must have already been in stock, since I got mine in about 2 days (ground shipping from Cleveland to New Jersey). I got mine directly through Metrotpn because I was buying some other items from them, so the combined shipping saved me money. But check the PC accessory store against the direct price from Metrotpn to see which is the better deal for you.

3. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Got mine from metrotpn.com also. Have had them on for 4 months and so far no dings! They look great too!

4. santoro1

santoro1 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jeannie @ Jul 15 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]287031[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks. I orderd my magnetic gray moulding and hope it comes as soon as possible. I take delivery on my car next Monday and would like to get these on BEFORE I get dinged up.

5. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ajs @ Jul 16 2006, 07:56 AM) [snapback]287112[/snapback]</div>
    Magnetic Gray! How ugly!

Check this thread out for the install.

http://priuschat.com/Body-Side-Moulding-t18837.html