1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Side Skirt options?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by FLDrifter, Mar 2, 2016.

1. FLDrifter

FLDrifter New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just picked up my first prius, white 08 touring and had an awesome time driving that around yesterday.
    So far I have already scheduled / ordered:
    1) Roof/trunk/ mirrors in gloss black wrap
    2) window tint
    3) tail light tint
    4) wheel skin
    5) nav sun shade
    6) front window sunshade

Now, the prior own clipped a high curb or something about 1ft back on the passenger side sideskirt section. It pushed that section in about an inch and then of course has a shallow scratch which has removed paint where said object continued to scrape its way along the skirt for another 2 ft. The doors are untouched.

My question is what side skirt options are out there that arent low hanging to where I need a front bumper/rear bumper to make it even all around? I'm all for putting a front lip on the car, so I'm ok with that. But if there is a minimalist sideskirt option out there, to me would be the best option.

P.S. this forum was a wealth of knowledge to me before buying my prius. Which, I never thought I would ever own in my life.

2. Justdidit

Justdidit LVNPZEV

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring