1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Side Skirt or Lower Custom Moulding

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by WD0AFQ, Dec 6, 2012.

1. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Saw a picture in the photo thread of a car with these from the "dealer". Has anyone bought this option from a dealer? I need a set.
    Thanks,
    Dan

2. Ryephile

Ryephile The Technophile

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Have a link or photo? Is it anything from the "let see some mods" thread that was just started?

3. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Yes it is from that thread. Did not want to ask as it says pictures must accompany the posts. If someone has bought them I will contact my local dealer and see about a set. We have a dent in the rocker panel that I would rather cover up than to fix.
    Big flat shopping contraption at Sam's Club.
    Dan

4. Hyper_PriusC

Hyper_PriusC Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Which company made the kit? They're usually not sold through dealers. i think dealers may only carry TRD parts if they sell any aftermarket pieces. I've found a few companies that imports kits from japan, like autostyle-usa.com, or juicedhybrid.com , it depends on your budget, but fixing the dent/scratch maybe cheaper than buying and painting bodykit pieces. If you only get the side skirts, the side will look odd being lower than your front and rear bumper.

(I just added that contribute a pic rule to so we don't have a pages full of comments only, but you can repost pics or google other random web found modded prius pic as well :p)