1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Siemens S66

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by tullynoon, Oct 16, 2005.

1. tullynoon

tullynoon New Member

Has anyone loaded a phonebook into a Siemens S66? Any problems or other comments re Bluetooth?

Thanks,

Patrick

2. BigDave469

BigDave469 New Member

Well, I have the Audiovox Sprint 6600 (6601 is the same w/o Camera) from Sprint. It is the same unit as the Siemens SX66, slide out keyboard, etc... I use it in my Prius, dials out and gets calls great... but NO phonebook transfer... it just locks up when I try to do it.

Add that to the fact that when you are moving it locks up the display so you cant dial anything and you have to hold the pad in your hand to make a new call by dialing or have the numbers manually stored in your one touch, but than, only the number displays which is hidden, so you have to have a photographic memory of your one touch. Apperantly if you want to take apart your dash and cut some wire or hook it to a switch, you can get the BT to not go away when moving, but than your "wheels" on the display stop turning! Yikes! what a mess!

But I love having such gripes... it is a great car!

3. tullynoon

tullynoon New Member

Thanks; you saved me some trouble.

Patrick

4. tag

tag Senior Member