1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sienna owner hoping to add a Prius soon

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ben_g, Sep 24, 2023.

1. ben_g

ben_g New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello from Canada!

My folks were early adopters of the Prius and had Gen2 and Gen3 models and I early 20's me wasn't all that impressed with it as a driver's car.

However, as I sit well within middle-age-hood, we recently picked up a 2022 Sienna which has been waaaay nicer than we expected considering it was the first car we've bought without a test drive or even seeing it in person (thanks, COVID). In fact, we like it so much that we're thinking about getting a 2025 or 2026 Prius Prime to replace (supplement?) a BRZ that we also have....

So...hello everybody!

2. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome and good luck!

3. ColoradoBoo

ColoradoBoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome, Ben! We like the Sienna's, too...my daughter got a used 2012 a few years ago so I've had fun getting all the maintenance up to date for her. (Transmission fluid change, differentials, spark plugs, etc.) As is most Toyota's, it's very user-friendly for the DIYers and maintenance.
    She's currently saving up to replace it with a Sienna Hybrid to get better gas mileage...great idea!!

ben_g likes this.
  4. txexplorer

txexplorer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Hello welcome to the forum. I really like the Sienna and was shopping for those before I got my Gen 2. The Gen 2 is almost like a mini sienna. You'll love a prius, they are great cars. You should have snagged your parent's Gen 2.