1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

*sigh*

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by tasker109, May 8, 2008.

1. tasker109

tasker109 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    We bought our Prius March 15. My husband was driving a Silverado and sold it. I was driving the Buick Lesabre, which doesnt get horrible gas mileage 25/32. The plan was for hubby to get the Buick and I have been driving the Prius. However, it just makes more sense for him to drive the Prius 18 miles to work and back because my usage is just local, all within 5 miles or so. You all have reported the inferior gas mileage in that range sooooooooooo I convinced hubby it was better for him to drive Baby Blue. He didnt argue at all....hehe..........I can still use it if I have a trip to go on but it was purchased to save fuel/money and it does make more sense for him to use it. We just took it on a trip to Ohio and enjoyed the trip very much. Roomy car, comfortable, plenty space. Our granddaughter took up the whole back seat and our snacks and cooler were in the storage area. She was the soda-passer. Great convenience just being able to reach in the back and get what you want. I'll miss it.....especially the smart key entry and starting system. Im back to digging for keys again!

2. Voidvoice

Voidvoice New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Tell him you going to buy a next gen Prius in 2 years :) you wont miss his prius :p

3. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Very cute avatar :_>

4. tasker109

tasker109 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    actually that is the picture from ebay of the diecast prius i bought last week. they come in most of the colors that the actual prius comes in.

5. Code Blue

Code Blue New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I bought one of those die-cast cars from eBay, too, in the same color, after seeing your post about them. It arrived this week, and it's very cute! It can get moving pretty fast on a hardwood floor with its, um, traction engine. And I'm glad to say that it's much louder than my real Prius, so it won't be knocking down any blind people.