1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Silicon Valley Auto Show 2013, San Jose CA Jan 10 - 13

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by cycledrum, Jan 9, 2013.

1. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  2. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm probably not going this time. I already went to the SF Auto Show and am not that interested in test driving most of the available vehicles.

Do try out the Coda (and then Leaf before or afterward, but you've driven it before) and see if you find it as unrefined as I did. You may never get a chance to drive a Coda again, esp. if they go under...

Just got a notification on slickdeals for weekday admission: Motor Trend Auto Show - Silicon Valley International Auto Show Ticket. PROMO CODE: CEFCU

3. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm going today (Friday about noon) and hope to test drive Coda, C-Max, Leaf, Accord, Camry hybrid and Volt.
    I've driven Leaf around the ballroom at 2 mph in SF :), but would like to do some city streets in it today.

Mostly, I want to see how the Prius liftback interior stacks up against most popular cars sold today.