1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Silver 2005 #6(BC) in a day

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by jgspears, Oct 7, 2004.

1. jgspears

jgspears Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I have been on a list at one dealer in NC since May and have been advancing about 1 place per month down to about 4. I have been tracking the arrivals into the Southeast and called Lake Norman Toyota yesterday for the first time on the day they get their allocation and by the end of day was the owner of a Silver 2005 #6 (BC) to be pick up next week. The sales rep said they had called several on their list but no one had gotten back to them so my knowledge of their delivery which was posted at BuyaToyota as they received their allocation and timing got me my car.

BTW, I paid MSRP but had to tolerate a bunch of Southeast Toyota add-ons like a $79 ash tray (yuk).

Joe

2. DanH

DanH New Member

Nice catch!

I'm still on a long list here in Greensboro. (I'm figuring in some wait time anyway. But this maybe another sign my wait won't be overly long as originally stated to me.)

Enjoy the new Prius. :mrgreen:

Dan

Oh yea, and one other thing... Toss that ashtray in the first tobacco field you drive by. :lol:

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Excellent! Well done.
    Do you have pictures?