1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Silver 2005 #6 - Nov. 8, 2004 - Fresno,CA - Michael Toyota

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by LoreePrius, Dec 7, 2004.

1. LoreePrius

LoreePrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    [font=Lucida Console:45c7a05dbd] [/font:45c7a05dbd] I order it on a Monday and was told 3 months maybe sooner. Got a call three weeks later during Thanksgiving weekend saying they have what I wanted. I was speechless! Went I got there about 3-4 hours later. (I was not ready to go anywhere still in PJs :eek: ) The car was sold. Just as well I was not ready. Now I am, got my loan in place. Now give me a prius!

2. LoreePrius

LoreePrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Re: Silver 2005 #6 - Nov. 8, 2004 - Fresno,CA - Michael Toyo

[font=Tahoma:9f2a43afe7] [/font:9f2a43afe7] Since the car sold before I got there, the salesguy said that there is another Prius (silver #6) coming in, in 5 days and he give me call. Three weeks later I email him today wondering what happen. Called me on my cell. saying that there is a strike at LA port where the cars are unload from the ship. So, the prius with my name on it, is just sitting there. They might get it between Dec. 21 - 28 if the strike is over. He ask if I wanted a white or blue with #6 but I have my heart set on the silver.

3. LoreePrius

LoreePrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Re: Silver 2005 #6 - Nov. 8, 2004 - Fresno,CA - Michael Toyo

[font=Tahoma:58f0383b57] [/font:58f0383b57] After 7 weeks of wait I got what I wanted. I called them on Wed. asking about the car. The salesguy was busy with another customer. So, his assistant called me back saying that the car was here. I asked if they were sure and he said yes. I would be there after work and I call before I leave, He said that would be fine. I got there at the dealer and asked to see it, check it out only 3 miles on it. Two hours later, the prius was mine! :mrgreen: So, the dealer/salesman was okay but you have give them call at least once a week so they don't forget you.