1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Silver 2006 Pkg 4 in Columbia Missouri

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by pocketpenguin, Feb 19, 2006.

1. pocketpenguin

pocketpenguin New Member

Ordered and delivered in less than 2 weeks a silver 2006 Pkg 4 in Columbia Missouri. I originally thought I wanted red, but at the time of my deposit I was asked if I wanted a silver pkg 4 instead of red. Difference was 2 weeks vs 6 weeks delivery (and my wife said she would NEVER drive a red car).

The dealer says that their current wait time for a car is 6 weeks maybe 8 if you place an order the day after they ask for their next allocation.

A friend of mine has been waiting on a silver pkg 7 from a St Louis dealer (125 miles away) since August. Boy was he pissed when I called and asked if he wanted to test drive my Prius. Hee Hee.

Overall, good transaction and I would recommend the dealer (Joe Machens Toyota) for purchases. I got the usual pitch for sealant (undercoating) and scotchguard on the seats as well as an extended warranty, but nothing agressive. I refused them all.

I've seen two Priuses on this dealer's lot for sale. In early January they had an 05 and and 06 that I could have bought and driven home that day. They even offered me $500 off the 05, but I wasn't thrilled with the color.

I paid MSRP $24,312. No document handling fees (actually they discounted $50 off the sticker and added the $50 handling fee back in).